How are you today?

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď

Strana 2 z 2 Previous  1, 2

Goto down

Re: How are you today?

Odoslať  dzuli08 za Št 4 január 2018 - 18:33

Hi my dear fellows,
since to this topic was not written for a quite long time, I decided to contribute a little bit.as you already know, I am not teaching currently, so I have to practice a little bit my English. I have a feeling that it somehow evaporates from my mind, especially the vocabulary Very Happy It would be nice to hear from someone else in this topic. I wrote something in the Slovak section of How are you so I will not repeat everything. I may describe my day a bit.
So, today as everyday I had problems with waking up although I did not have to wake up so early, but you know, that´s simply me. I mentioned it to the doctor and she said that there are no such pills to help me with this Very Happy After waking up and getting dressed, I hurried to the bus station to catch the bus and it was LTT as we say in Slovak. In the bus of course, I had closed eyes, still not complely satisfied with the sleep. I think, that this thing concerning sleeping I have in common with Kimi Smile I arrived at BB about 9,30 so I had some time to skim through some shops and then I went to see my doctor. It seems everything is OK, no changes in medication, and another meeting in three months...so I am happy.
I had lunch and then I got on the bus and returned back app. at 15,30.
Thank you for reading. Bye.
dzuli08
Mierne pokročilý člen
Mierne pokročilý člen

Počet príspevkov : 157
Reputácia Reputácia : 52
Dátum registrácie : 25.04.2016
Vek : 31

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:
Súčasná medikácia Súčasná medikácia:

Zobrazit informácie o autorovi

Návrat hore Goto down

Re: How are you today?

Odoslať  dzuli08 za Pi 5 október 2018 - 16:10

Hi everyone,
firstly I have to say that I´m really glad that´s Friday ......today was a bit stressful at work, lot of things were on my mind and I had to wake up earlier due to morning zero lesson. Not everything happened according to my expectations, but somehow it was bearable. I decided to write something here in order to refresh a bit this English section of the forum. I hope that some of you will follow my steps to share some ideas in English.
But back to present....I can say that I feel quite well, although sometimes I have to fight with some negative concepts, such as considering the fact whether I will manage to stay at this work. This is the most demonical thought so I try to avoid it. I should be happy that I was given the opportunity to work. In fact, I am but sometimes it is hard to understand the behaviuor of the people, particularly the teenagers. I try to be friendly but it turns out to be a weakness.
So that was briefly about what´s going on my mind. Looking forward to your stories and experiences,
take care and NEVER give up! it is perfect
Yours Dzuli winking
dzuli08
Mierne pokročilý člen
Mierne pokročilý člen

Počet príspevkov : 157
Reputácia Reputácia : 52
Dátum registrácie : 25.04.2016
Vek : 31

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:
Súčasná medikácia Súčasná medikácia: